DU conducts an entrance exam for candidates who have scored minimum 60% (55% for SC, ST, CW and PC categories) marks in 10+2 in four papers including English and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Eligibility:- 1. The candidate should have passed or have appeared in March/April 2017 Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Delhi.
2. The General Category candidate should have an aggregate of at least 60% (class XII) in four papers including English, Mathematics and other two subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by the University of Delhi. Minimum percentage of marks for SC, ST, CW and PWD categories is 55%). Other conditions are same as for the General Category.
3. The candidate should have obtained pass marks in each of the four papers considered for computing the aggregate.
4. The candidate must produce the confirmed result and mark sheet of the qualifying examination on the day of the Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be eligible for admission in BMS/BBA (FIA)/ B.A (Hons) Business Economics programs. The candidates who do not have confirmed marksheet will not be entertained under any circumstances.
5. The category certificate (OBC-non creamy layer/SC/ST/PWD/CW), in the name of the candidate, must be produced on the day of the interview and group discussion.
6. The candidates with Compartment in the current year will not be considered for admission.
7. The candidates who have appeared for improvement in the class XII examination of 2016 shall not be considered for admission in the current year.
8. Foreign Students seeking admission to BMS/ BBA (FIA)/ B.A.(Hons) Business Economics course(s) against the prescribed quota of seats earmarked for them, shall have to apply through the Foreign Students Advisor as per the University of Delhi rules.
The weightage of the Entrance examination and Interview, Group discussion is as follows:-
a. 85% for the Entrance test
b. 15% for the GD and Interview
This will be applicable to all the courses i.e.
1. Bachelor of Management Studies
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
3. B.A.(Hons) Business Economics
For General students:
Applying to all courses: Rs 1,000
Two courses: Rs 800
One course: Rs 600
All courses: Rs 500
Two courses: Rs 400
One course: Rs 300
For Online Form Click Here:- http://www.admission.du.ac.in/ugent16/index.php/site/login
Call us: 9810513909
B-57, 2nd Floor, New Krishna Park, Vikas Puri, Dhauli Piou Red Light, Above ICEL, Near Janak Puri West Metro Pillar No. 605, New Delhi 110018 Mb:- 9810513909, 9910186654, 01143560089 Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
ACME Entrance Expert is commonly known for all types of Entrance/Competitive Exam preparation for the last 25 years successfully. ACME means Top and we are always trying to be on TOP by preparing our students in such a way so that they excel in any competition. We not only made Professional, Lawyers, Teachers but also Civil Servants. We trained thousands of students till now. Our Motive is not only to train academically but to enhance harmonious development and personality. ACME’s main task to prepare for all entrance exam(BMS-BBA(FIA)-BBE-BBA-BCA-HM-LAW-B.COM-BJMC-B.EL.ED……) that are conducted after 12th class and after that we are preparing for all the competitive exam whether for BANK – SSC – B.ED – UPSC – CDS…………….